Thursday, July 23, 2015

Sorry the elephant has been hiding...

In my mind there are always so many things I WANT to do. But then reality kicks in, fatigue kicks in, pain kicks in. Life is a never ending list of priorities and something always has to give. One of those things was this blog.

To sum it up, 2014 and 2015 have been rough years. Disappointment, sadness and stress have been the name of the game.

I still look for inspiration and hope from my fellow rheum-mates and spoonie friends. I have only been watching from the sidelines, rather than being the engaged patient I have been in the past.

So today I let you know I'm here, and that I have just been sitting quietly, I thank you all for sticking around!

I leave you with this thought...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact the Elephant in the Rheum!

Name

Email *

Message *